My Hero Academy: Two Heroes won the Best Film award.
The winners of the Crunchyroll Anime Awards, Devilman Crybaby and My Hero Academy have been revealed to dominate the event.
The first one won the Anime of the Year award and Best Director thanks to Masaaki Yuasa.
Season 3 of My Hero Academy won Best Antagonist, Best Boy and Best Fight. Christopher Sabat took the award for Best Performance in English after playing All Might and the first film of the franchise, won the Best Film award.
Complete List of the Crunchyroll Anime Awards Winners 2018:
- Anime of the Year – Devilman Crybaby (Science SARU)
- Best Movie – My Hero Academy: Two Heroes (Bones)
- Best Continuous Series – Dragon Ball Super (Toei Animation)
- Best Director – Masaaki Yuasa for Devilman Crybaby
- Best Animation – Violet Evergarden (Kyoto Animation)
- Best Character Design – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (character designer: Takahiro Kishida, original designs: Hirohiko Araki)
- Best Fight Scene – All for One vs All Might of My Hero Academy Season 3
- Best Opening Sequence – “Kiss of Death” by Darling in the Franxx (performer: Mika Nakashima, producer: Hyde, director: Toshifumi Akai, storyboards: Atsushi Nishigori)
- Best Ending Sequence– “Akatsuki no Requiem” by Attack on Titan season 3 (interpreter: Linked Horizon, director: Satoshi Kadowaki)
- Best Protagonist – Rimuru Tempest from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
- Best Antagonist – All for One from My Hero Academy season 3
- Best Boy– Izuku ‘Deku’ Midoriya from My Hero Academy season 3
- Best Girl – Mai Sakurajima from Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
- Best Voice Actor in Japanese – Mamoru Miyano as Kotaro Tatsumi in Zombie Land Saga
- Best Voice Actor in English – Christopher R. Sabat as All Might in My Hero Academy season 3
Additionally, Masahiko Minami, the president of Bones and producer of beloved series such as Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist, received the Industry Icon Award for his contribution to the industry.